Wednesday 30 October 2013

You know when Clueless is still TOTALLY relevant 18 years on?

Did you know it's nearly 20 years since Clueless was released (1995)? Seeing as the 90s are SO ON TREND RIGHT NOW - oh hello crop tops! Oh hi there backpacks! - it got me thinking...this film is just, like, totally timeless! 

A legendary piece of cinema which may have been created a lifetime ago (18 years is a definite lifetime) but in my eyes the wisdomous words of Cher, Dionne and sometimes Travis are still so relevant to today's population. Case in point.


Cher: He does dress better than I do, what would I bring to the relationship?




Cher: Would you call me selfish?
Dionne: No, not to your face.




Cher: Anything you can do to draw attention to your mouth is good.




Cher: I want to do something for humanity.
Josh: How about sterilisation?



Travis: I joined this program and there's steps. There's... uh...
Cher: Twelve?
Travis: Yeah, how'd you know?
Cher: Wild guess.



 Amber: She could be a farmer in those clothes.


 Cher: Do you prefer fashion victim or ensembly challenged?


 Cher: I feel like such a heffer. I had two bowls of Special K, 3 pieces of turkey bacon, a handful of popcorn, 5 peanut butter M&M’s and like 3 pieces of liquorice.


1 comment:

Laura. said...

this is hilarious! haha