Tuesday 12 July 2011

Take me to Paris...

The list goes like this:

- Carrie Bradshaw in the final episodes of Sex and The City.
- The September Issue.
- Episode of the Hills where Lauren rides on the back of a French man's moped.

Now I can add Givenchy AW11/12 Couture to the list of things that make me dream about being in Paris. Shot against the embankment of the River Seine, an elegant and romantic collection full of fantasy and light.



Riccardo Tisci is god amongst his angelic creations for Autumn/Winter. Intricate detail and beading encrusted onto delicate sheer fabrics creating a contrast of soft and hard. Angels in armour strike again.



This is insane beauty at it's best. Givenchy remains a firm favourite for me. Trés belle.



Formed any favourite couture collections yet??

Amelia xo

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Amazing collection, I loved it too
x

Kat said...

Oh I loved this collection, uhhh someone take me to Paris *sigh*

xx

LaraLainThatsMyName said...

Beautiful!! I NEED to go to Paris some day!! x

Anonymous said...

suuuuch an amazing collection! tassels, diamonds & sheer material = perfect! X X X

Anonymous said...

Such an amazing collection - as always! I want one of these as a wedding dress! Just need someone to marry me and a few billion £s first...

I wonder how walking down the aisle in the 2nd one would go down with the guests...

LOVE the Paris SATC episodes! You've inspired me, I might re-watch them all again tonight. x