Monday 6 September 2010

The Leather Look...



I decided to do some outfit posts, but as I am poor poor poor they are virtual stylings from the wardrobe in my head! Leather skirts and shorts are shaping up to be the next big thing for AW10 so i'm going to try to bring to you an array of styles for the leather skirt. Firstly, teaming it with an old winter favourite the chunky knit and new favourite the block heel loafer, I give you an Alexa/Peaches inspired style. Legs out and loose tops, messy hair and vampy red lips.

I love this Lace leotard with the collar. Collars are everwhere at the moment. Should have thrown some D-squared Cat Glasses into the mix this has Rebellious secretary written all over it!



Knit: Topshop
Skirt: Topshop
Lipstick: Topshop
Leotard: River Island
Shoes: Asos
Necklace:
ElsieBelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your first outfit posts!

amelia-k said...

Thanks Alyse! I'm a bit apprehensive about doing outfit posts! But it is an excellent excuse to go shopping :) xx