Tuesday 10 August 2010

Ombré Hair...

I Ombré-d my hair! Well i cheated slightly, i ombré'd my hair extensions. But i don't think you can really tell? I wanted to test it out first incase i ruined my hair! Honestly it is so so easy. My hair is about 3 or 4 inches shorter than the length in the pics, so i didn't take the blonde any higher!

All i did was use Loreal Paris Super Blonde Pre-lightner kit, make the mix up, i did a strand test, then applied the dye ten minutes at a time for in total about half an hour to get it to this colour! It was so much easier not doing it on my own hair - i just tied a hairband around where i wanted the blonde to stop and shmushed in the bleach - voila!











So yeah, i hope you like it!

4 comments:

Amy said...

It looks cute! I like it a lot.

▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

amelia-k said...

Thankyouuuuuuuu the photobooth pictures aren't really doing it justice! xxx

Anonymous said...

Well done! It looks really nice. I'm considering trying it myself.

amelia-k said...

:) now is the time to bite the bullet before every Tom, Dick and Harry has it done! hehe x