Wednesday 3 February 2010

A Single Man



I thought I would blog about Tom Ford's latest venture in life - A single Man. He is the writer and director of this - what looks like - amazing film!! I can not wait to see it. It is a romantic tale about an English professor who loses his partner and tried to go about his day to day life. Starring Colin Firth and Julianne Moore, who looks stunning! With also homegrown talent of Nick Hoult (Tony, skins).

Tom Ford, for those who don't know, is an American Fashion designer, particularly well known for the turn around of Gucci and later a career with Yves Saint Laurent!

1 comment:

Faux Fuchsia said...

I loved this movie. Charley (Julianne Moore) wear gorgeous clothes, has fab hair, a lovely home and smokes pink cigarettes. It is very melancholic but I loved the whole thing. It's like a long ad for Gucci fragrance. And totally beautiful.