Friday 30 October 2009

Joshua Allen Harris...

Joshua Allen Harris creates inflatable street art by creating structures made from plastic bags. He positions the bags to look like trash on top of subway grates but once the air travels upwards it inflates the bags into animated sculptures!

joshuaallenharris

subway-sea-monster-by-joshua-allen-harris

A completely original yet simple idea from fairly unknown artist Joshua Allen Harris has taken the world by storm. He started off with a bear, and developed to gorillas, giraffes, centaurs and the loch ness monster.



Video From New York Magazine.

2 comments:

o said...

Wow that's awesome! love the concept haha i'm quite jumpy, so it would probably startle me when these bags inflate haha great post! i'll have to share this youtube vid on my blog, too:) thanks for sharing!

amelia-k said...

Its awesome isn't it! I feel the same I think i would jump out of my skin if a minotaur popped up next me on the street!