Tuesday 17 March 2009

Amelia's Fashion Land....Over and Out.

So the deadline for the PPRD blog is tomorrow, and I have loved doing it, Its been a great way for me to express myself and I've even found a new love for Photoshop and catwalk reports! Its been a great opportunity and has opened new doors for me and I am definitely going to continue with it whether it is being marked or not!

A few of us have wondered whether the point of the blog is for a uni work diary, or whether just a blog to let your feelings out. I probably haven't blogged as much about Uni work as I should have done, but I find it easier to write about stuff that inspires me because I see so much of it every day. I've been told I have a good eye for fashion. I've even looked into Freelance blogging jobs and Fashion graphics work experience and fashion forecasting placements! You never know I could be the next Satorialist.....

So for those of you who read my blog, Never fear, I shall be back. Just like arnie.

But i'll leave you with the making of Longchamp's new SS09 ad campaign, featuring Kate Moss...

No comments: